ABUTEC 20 is Quad O Approved
The ABUTEC 20 (SCUF MTF 0.7), has been approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as having achieved specific performance requirements related to emissions. Read the full report here.
The announcement relieves owners and operators from the burden of performing third-party testing on approved combustion devices. Because the ABUTEC 20 and ABUTEC 100 have been approved, these owners and operators will save time and expense.
The ABUTEC 20 is an efficient solution for smaller facilities looking for an emissions control device that meets all government regulations. Because it is able to be paired with other systems, the ABUTEC 20 is ideal for creating a system that meets your company’s specific needs.
The ABUTEC 20 has a small footprint and is a reliable way to stay compliant and worry free, without the need for electricity at remote locations.
Read about the ABUTEC 20 in action
Key Features of the ABUTEC 20:
- Quad O Compliant Ready
- Local Service Team availability
- Low Capital and Operating Costs
- Meets 40 CFR 60.18 regulations
- Flexible & Scalable System
- Continuous Pilot
- 99%+ Destruction Efficiency (Independent 3rd party tested)
- Very High Turndown Ratio
- Scalable flow rates – from 0-20 MSCFD
- Inlet pressure as low as 2oz/in² and up to 8oz/in²
- Capable of 2,388,400 BTU/hour
- TERO License from Three Affiliated Tribes
- Solar Panel functionality
- Profire 2100 Control Panel for standard units
- SCADA integration with control panel for remote monitoring
- Stainless steel production
Customizing the ABUTEC 20
The ABUTEC 20 can be paired with the ABUTEC High Pressure (HP) units to give your site the high/low pressure solution it needs.
Learn more about HP + ABUTEC Integrated Systems