Wastewater Treatment + Anaerobic Digester
ABUTEC manufactures and services low-emission, low-nitric-oxide enclosed flares for the wastewater and anaerobic digester industries.
Wastewater treatment facilities face unique challenges with regards to flaring harmful methane, NMOCs and other gases, ensuring these gases are not emitted into the environment. ABUTEC offers complete systems capable of handling even the toughest combustion situations.
ABUTEC’s compact solutions and competitively priced equipment is ideal for companies that are upgrading due to new regulations, evaluating a gas-to-energy project or looking for a green technology to work in emergency or shutdown conditions. We specifically size and design our flares for each customer’s unique needs.
ABUTEC understands that keeping harmful gasses out of the atmosphere is important for all of us. That’s why we manufacture enclosed flares that not only meet environmental regulations, they exceed them. Our products for the wastewater treatment industry are some of the greenest on the market.
ABUTEC sets the industry standard for providing products that exceed EPA emissions regulations. All ABUTEC products are designed to operate at high efficiency and produce low emissions. Our high temperature flares (HTF) operate at a minimum 99% destruction and removal efficiency (DRE) rate, meaning that less than 1% of harmful pollutants are emitted.
Each ABUTEC high temperature flare is fully customizable to fit each customer’s specifications. Our flares are flexible, Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approved and completely enclosed. ABUTEC’s high temperature flares are more competitively priced than traditional enclosed flares, so they save you money while meeting all state and federal regulations.
ABUTEC’s high temperature flare is completely enclosed, offering a 99.99% DRE rate and only requires 180 btu/ft3 of gas to maintain combustion. This flare encompasses a fully integrated system, including all auxiliary components, and leaves a very small carbon footprint.
COMPLETELY ENCLOSED COMBUSTION
ABUTEC’s high temperature flares come completely enclosed, providing a safe atmosphere for employees as well as the environment.
LOW NOx AND CO EMISSIONS
ABUTEC’s flares set the standard in nitric oxide and carbon monoxide emission reduction, surpassing even EPA’s standards.
ABUTEC’s high temperature flares have a destruction and removal efficiency (DRE) rate of greater than 99.99%, meaning their emissions are among the lowest in the world.
LOWEST FUEL CONSUMPTION
ABUTEC’s high temperature flares offer the lowest make-up fuel consumption available.
BURNS LOW CALORIFIC GASES
ABUTEC’s flares are capable of burning even gases with extremely low calorific gas values.
NEEDS JUST 180 BTU/FT3 GAS TO STAY LIT
Compared to flares of similar size and price, ABUTEC’s high temperature flares require just 180 btu/ft3 gas to maintain combustion.
Product Line Comparison
- EPA 40 CFR 60, Subpart OOOO
- Completely enclosed combustion
- Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) compliant
- Low capital and operating costs
- Meets 40 CFR 60.18 regulations
- 99% Destruction and Removal Efficiency
- Very high turndown ratio
- Only requires 220 btu/ft3 gas to maintain combustion
- Are you looking for CDM compliance? Do you need an economical and trustworthy solution to combust your waste gas? ABUTEC’s MTF is a standard enclosed flare capable of meeting state and federal regulations while offering you significant cost savings both upfront and during operation. This flare is proven throughout the world and is scalable to fit your application. Biogas, dairy farms, manure farms, CDM and Kyoto sites, breweries and many other sites are excellent candidates for the MTF enclosed flare and vapor combustor.
- Completely Enclosed Combustion
- Low NOx and CO emissions
- Greater than 99.99% Destruction Efficiency
- Full 10:1 Turndown without Gas Booster
- Offering Lowest Make-up Fuel Consumption
- Only requires 180 btu/ft3 gas to maintain combustion
- High Quality, Flexibility, Low Emissions, BACT Compliant, CSA Approved, and able to burn very low calorific gas all describe ABUTEC’s High Temperature Flare. Proven in all applications and more cost competitive than traditional enclosed flares or vapor combustors. We save you money while meeting all regulations!
- The High Temperature Flare is the preferred solution for Landfill Gas Flares, Biogas Flares, Enclosed Flares, Vapor Combustors, Mine Gas Incinerators, Wastewater Treatment Digester Gas, and every other standard enclosed flare application or Ultra Low NOx application. Contact us today to learn more about the best solution for your needs.
- The HTF Enclosed Flare has achieved less than 0.025 lbs/mmBTU NOx and greater than 99.99% destruction efficiency in recent 3rd party emission tests! This is truly industry leading and touted by many government and local regulators.