High Temperature Flare (HTF)
Advantages of the High Temperature Flare (HTF)
- » EPA 40 CFR 60, Subpart OOOO
- » Completely Enclosed Combustion
- » Low NOx and CO emissions
- » Greater than 99.99% Destruction Efficiency
- » Full 10:1 Turndown without Gas Booster
- » Offering Lowest Make-up Fuel Consumption
- » Only requires 180 btu/ft3 gas to maintain combustion
High Quality, Flexibility, Low Emissions, BACT Compliant, CSA Approved, and able to burn very low calorific gas all describe ABUTEC’s High Temperature Flare. Proven in all applications and more cost competitive than traditional enclosed flares or vapor combustors. We save you money while meeting all regulations!
The High Temperature Flare is the preferred solution for Landfill Gas Flares, Biogas Flares, Enclosed Flares, Vapor Combustors, Mine Gas Incinerators, Wastewater Treatment Digester Gas, and every other standard enclosed flare application or Ultra Low NOx application. Contact us today to learn more about the best solution for your needs.
The HTF Enclosed Flare has achieved less than 0.025 lbs/mmBTU NOx and greater than 99.99% destruction efficiency in recent 3rd party emission tests! This is truly industry leading and touted by many government and local regulators.
Consider the family of ABUTEC FLARES built to your specifications.