Increased concern for the environment has led to new opportunities for landfills to better manage their waste gas. ABUTEC works with the landfill industry to ensure that leachate evaporation is handled in the most efficient way possible. ABUTEC’s high temperature enclosed combustors meet state and federal regulations for burning landfill waste gas at a minimum of 99% destruction and removal efficiency (DRE), meaning almost 100 percent of the vapor to be destroyed is converted to CO and water. These combustors are of high quality, flexibility, low emissions, CSA-approved and able to burn very low calorific gas. When combined with a heat exchanger, the unit can efficiently evaporate the leachate eliminating the need for expensive trucking or disposal.
All ABUTEC systems, vapor combustors, landfill gas flares and solutions meet EPA regulation 40 CFR 60.18 and are BACT approved. Additionally, we offer ultra-low NOx, low emission, landfill gas flares that meet strict state and federal emissions standards. Our team of experts are knowledgeable about what’s required for landfill gas emission requirements, and will work with you to ensure you get the products you need.
No matter your needs, ABUTEC has the product for you. Our flares and flare accessories, like our blower skids, are customizable to whatever your facility requires. Our landfill industry specialists work with you to address the specific needs of your facility.
TESTED AND APPROVED
ABUTEC’s High Temperature Flares (HTFs) are able to burn very low calorific gas and have achieved less than 0.025 lbs/mmBTU NOx and greater than 99.99% Destruction and Removal Efficiency (DRE) in recent third-party VOC emission tests. Because our landfill industry flares are held to such high standards, then tested and retested, you can be assured you’re getting the very best quality.
Flaring of vapors from landfills diminishes waste gas emissions, allowing facilities to become compliant with regulations. Because ABUTEC combustors are enclosed, ignition of the flare is protected and designed to prevent the venting of gasses due to environmental or performance factors. These enclosed combustors are engineered to burn gasses with high efficiency and very low emissions.
ABUTEC’s High Temperature Flare is an enclosed combustor with low NOx and CO emissions, greater than 99.99% DE, full 10:1 turndown without gas booster, offers the lowest make-up fuel consumption and is able to burn very low calorific gas. It is a low-cost but still compliant alternative to traditional combustors.
THE WHOLE PACKAGE
ABUTEC’s enclosed technology offers a complete enclosed frame, temperature monitoring and control, data logging of key parameters (such as temperature, pressure and run time) and full automatic operation.
ABUTEC’s High Temperature Flare is a low cost alternative to traditional combustors, but it is still compliant with all EPA regulations.
- Completely Enclosed Combustion
- Low NOx and CO emissions
- Greater than 99.99% Destruction Efficiency
- Full 10:1 Turndown without Gas Booster
- Offering Lowest Make-up Fuel Consumption
- Only requires 180 btu/ft3 gas to maintain combustion
- High Quality, Flexibility, Low Emissions, BACT Compliant, CSA Approved, and able to burn very low calorific gas all describe ABUTEC’s High Temperature Flare. Proven in all applications and more cost competitive than traditional enclosed flares or vapor combustors. We save you money while meeting all regulations!
- The High Temperature Flare is the preferred solution for Landfill Gas Flares, Biogas Flares, Enclosed Flares, Vapor Combustors, Mine Gas Incinerators, Wastewater Treatment Digester Gas, and every other standard enclosed flare application or Ultra Low NOx application. Contact us today to learn more about the best solution for your needs.
- The HTF Enclosed Flare has achieved less than 0.025 lbs/mmBTU NOx and greater than 99.99% destruction efficiency in recent 3rd party emission tests! This is truly industry leading and touted by many government and local regulators.