Truck Loading Terminal
Oil and gas truck loading facilities are facing increased regulation, and with that comes the need for reliable, environmentally friendly combustion solutions.
The transportation of oil via truck is a cost-effective method for moving bulk cargo. However, as the regulations for truck transport become more stringent, truck loading facilities must consider enclosed combustion systems for flaring harmful vapors. Because trucks utilize tanks, the emissions produced during the loading process are regulated. ABUTEC enclosed flares are regulation compliant and customized for the unique needs of truck loading facilities.
Companies that combust vapors from oil and gas truck loading terminals achieve compliance by reducing waste gas emissions, allowing midstream players to become compliant. Because ABUTEC combustors are enclosed, ignition of the flare is protected and designed to prevent the venting of gasses due to environmental or performance factors. These enclosed combustors are engineered to burn gasses with high efficiency and very low emissions. ABUTEC enclosed combustors are one of only a handful of products of their kind available to the current market that are compliance ready.
QUAD O COMPLIANT
ABUTEC understands that compliance with emissions regulations is paramount for our customers. In accordance with EPA regulations, all combustion control devices must reduce site emissions to less than six tons yearly with a 95% destruction device. ABUTEC’s enclosed combustors are compliance ready and exceed all Quad O standards with greater than 99% destruction and removal efficiency (DRE).
All ABUTEC combustors are tested and certified for the Quad O regulation and operate at 99% DRE. Surpassing the current EPA requirements is significant because of the projected raise from 95% to 98% in the coming years. Waste emitted from an ABUTEC combustor is 21 times cleaner than unburned methane, is smokeless, odorless, and produces no light pollution or radiant heat.
Whether you need a smaller unit for a facility loading three or four trucks at once, or a much larger, customized combustor capable of vapor destruction of many trucks at once, ABUTEC products are fully customizable to meet your needs.
Flaring of vapors from oil and gas truck loading terminals diminishes waste gas emissions, allowing midstream players to become compliant. Because ABUTEC combustors are enclosed, ignition of the flare is protected and designed to prevent the venting of gasses due to environmental or performance factors. These enclosed combustors are engineered to burn gasses with high efficiency and very low emissions. ABUTEC enclosed combustors are the only products of their kind available to the current market that are compliance ready.
THE WHOLE PACKAGE
ABUTEC’s enclosed technology offers a completely enclosed frame, temperature monitoring and control, data logging of key parameters (such as temperature, pressure and run time) and full automatic operation.
SAME BENEFITS, LOWER COST
ABUTEC’s High Temperature Flare is a completely enclosed combustor with low NOx and CO emissions, greater than 99.99% DE, full 10:1 turndown without gas booster, offers the lowest make-up fuel consumption and is able to burn very low calorific gas. An HTF is a more affordable option to a traditional enclosed combustor.
The HTF Enclosed Flare has achieved less than 0.025 lbs/mmBTU NOx and greater than 99.99% destruction efficiency in recent third party emission tests.
- Completely Enclosed Combustion
- Low NOx and CO emissions
- Greater than 99.99% Destruction Efficiency
- Full 10:1 Turndown without Gas Booster
- Offering Lowest Make-up Fuel Consumption
- Only requires 180 btu/ft3 gas to maintain combustion
- High Quality, Flexibility, Low Emissions, BACT Compliant, CSA Approved, and able to burn very low calorific gas all describe ABUTEC’s High Temperature Flare. Proven in all applications and more cost competitive than traditional enclosed flares or vapor combustors. We save you money while meeting all regulations!
- The High Temperature Flare is the preferred solution for Landfill Gas Flares, Biogas Flares, Enclosed Flares, Vapor Combustors, Mine Gas Incinerators, Wastewater Treatment Digester Gas, and every other standard enclosed flare application or Ultra Low NOx application. Contact us today to learn more about the best solution for your needs.
- The HTF Enclosed Flare has achieved less than 0.025 lbs/mmBTU NOx and greater than 99.99% destruction efficiency in recent 3rd party emission tests! This is truly industry leading and touted by many government and local regulators.